Our working groups in Germany
Regional working groups
Objectives and fields of activity
- Promotion and development of concepts that improve the prevention and care of people with chronic wounds.
- Measures to improve co-operation between family members, affected persons and therapeutic team.
- Training on topics related to the prevention and care of chronic wounds.
- Recording of supply problems in the respective region.
- Development of standards.
- Exchange of experience / case discussion.
- Presentation of ICW activities.
Coordination / Moderation / Report Management
- Coordination: Anke Bültemann
- Moderation: First event ICW-team
- Moderation: Follow-up organizer team
- Report Management: organizer team
Every 3 months for 2-2.5 hours.
At the end of each session, the date for the next meeting is set.
Dates are set for a whole year.